Thank you to everyone for your help in making our curbside service a success. While we’ve enjoyed talking with you in our parking lot, from a distance, we are excited to welcome you back into our building! We appreciate you navigating this difficult time with us.
We’ve transitioned to the next phase of our opening process.
If you have an appointment, give us a call when you arrive and let us know the numbered space where you have parked.
- When you schedule your appointment, you will have the option of coming into the exam room with your pet or continue with curbside service.
- If you choose to accompany your pet, we are requiring that you wear a mask into the building.
- Only one person may come in the clinic with the pet.
- The lobby will continue to be closed. We will come out to get you from your car when your exam room is ready.
Prescriptions and food will still be processed curbside.
- Call ahead when possible and we will have everything ready when you get here. We will still process payment over the phone and bring the medications and food to you.
Thank you again for all your patience as we navigate this uncharted territory.
Looking forward to seeing you again!